Azikel Dredging is a growing and leading dredging firm that specializes in sand mining, dredging, reclamation, shore protection and canalization and, is currently expanding into Oil/gas and Aviation industries. With business operations and offices in Bayelsa State and Abuja, Nigeria, our client is looking at Increasing its workforce in time with the changing trends in its operating environment.
As a result, our client is currently seeking to engage the services of dynamic, intelligent and knowledgeable individuals to fill the following vacancies/positions:
Job Title: Receptionist / Front Desk Executive
Summary of Duties
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel or department. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable, Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Monitors visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail; maintains and routes publications.
- Maintains fax machines, assists users, sends faxes, and retrieves and routes incoming faxes.
- Operates multi-line telephone systems to answer incoming calls; directs callers to appropriate personnel by performing the following duties; completes a variety of administrative duties.
- Prepares travel vouchers. Copied from: www.hotnigerianjobs.com
- Orders, receives, and maintains office supplies.
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and collating.
- First degree in humanities, management studies
- At least 3 years experience in a related field
- Must be very articulate and smart
- Must have attractive looks
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers.
- Be calm, patient and polite especially, when under pressure.
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customer
- Be immaculately dressed Copied from: hotnigerianjobs.com-
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team members
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2013
Method of Application
Interested Candidates should send detailed CV, two most recent best photographs and cover email with the position applied for as the subject/ title to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Only Short-listed Candidates will be contacted