Favohealth hot Jobs in Nigeria for National Marketing Managers 2015
Favohealth is a specialised consultancy offering premium and tailored recruitment solutions and services. We place high calibre candidates into sales, marketing, clinical support and management positions within the following industry sectors: Surgical devices and equipment, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer healthcare, Diagnostic, Scientific, Optical, Animal health, Regulatory, Finance, Medical, Clinical Research, Logistics, IT.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: National Marketing Manager
- Responsible for evidence-based clinical presentation – medical devise range of products.
- Generate leads and work along with Key Account Managers.
- Product training, advise on best practice.
- Provide leaders ip and medical expertise in the development of strategic clinical, professional education, sales learning and development and patient awareness programmes in line with global strategy.
- Work closely and cooperatively with surgical clinical and training centres locally and overseas to developbment of healthcare professionals in acquiring and developing skills and comretence in asic and advanced surgical techniques and technologies.
- Active y participate in clinical committees and conferences and workshops within and outside Nigeria.
- Establish ongoing liaison with key opinion leaders, government officials and healthcare organisations.
Key Accounts Management
- Create national coverage plans.
- Build strong business relationships.
- Collaborate with the sales team to support demand creation and develop and maintain accounts across the region.
- Track and communicate market trends.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- Ideally with an entrepreneurial mm set, a self-starter and excellent problem-solver
- Ability to plan and prioritize own work to meet quality standards and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, ‘both, written and verbal
- Desire to work as part of a small, cohesive and collaborative Team
- Must exhibit behaviors aligned to our Global leadership profile including but not limited to: integrity- based actions, collaboration and teamwork, sense of urgency arid results driven.
- Ideal candidates should possess an MBBS or B.Sc Nursing (with 5years clinical practice).
- B Pharm, Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 5 years of selling/promotion experience in the healthcare industry, may also be considered.
- Experience in the s es and marketing of Medical Devices and Consumable is an added advantage.
- Most importantly, you must be self-driven, enthusiastic, positive and outgoing, with excellent ‘people skills’
- Ability to interface with both internal team members and external customers as part of solutions based sales approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local languages with preference in Hausa as well as good command of English
- Ability to synthesise complex issues and communicate in simple messages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent negotiation & closing skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong clinical background
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Proven and progressive previous experience in sales/services/promotion to key opinion leaders (KOLS) in healthcare sector.
Application Closing Date
12th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Ninette@favohealth.co.za|