EPCM Engineers Limited Job Vacancy in Nigeria September 2016
Sep 2016 EPCM Engineers Limited Career Vacancy in Nigeria
EPCM Engineers Limited Job Opening in Nigeria Sep 2016
Posted on :
20 Aug, 2016
Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
EPCM Engineers Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gas Plant Engineer
- We are currently looking for Gas Plant Engineer to work in Nigeria on a contractual basis. The client is an Oil & Gas Asset Company.
- 5 – 10 Years’ of Gas Plant Operation experience or industry related experience.
- HND/Bachelors’ degree in a core Engineering discipline.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Exceptional organizational skills, self-starter attitude and attention to details.
- Critical thinking abilities with confidence on ability to deliver on commitments.
- Persons with no experience need not apply.
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and diagrams
- Ability to prepare procedure manuals and reports
- Ability to work independently and also in teams.
- Strong analytical, technical and operational skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their recent, detailed Resume outlining the Specific skills, training, competencies to: email@example.com Subject Line should read: Gas Plant Engineer, also send a summary application letter, outlining your strong points for employment.
Application Deadline: 20th August, 2016.