EPCM Engineers Limited Job Recruitment (Graduate and Exp. Vacancies) in Nigeria July 2016
Job Opportunity : Job Recruitment EPCM Engineers Limited Recruitment (Graduate and Exp. Vacancies)
Job Description : Job Employment EPCM Engineers Limited Recruitment
EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
We are recruiting to fill the following graduate and experienced positions below positions:
Job Title: Project Accountant
- HND/B.Sc in Accountancy or Finance
- First class/second class Degree/distinction/upper credit
- 1-3 Years Post qualification experience
- Age: 24+
- Completed NYSC program
Job Title: Drilling Engineer
- 15 – 20 Years’ of Drilling Experience and Offshore Rig Operations.
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc in a core Engineering Discipline.
- Ability to prepare work schedules and detailed drilling plans to meet project objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and also in teams.
- Strong Analytical, Technical and Operational Skills.
- Candidate should demonstrate critical thinking abilities with confidence on ability to deliver on commitments.
- Persons with no experience need not apply.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- A minimum of B.Sc in any Engineering discipline
- First Class & Second Class degrees only
- Age: Under 25 Years as at July 14, 2016
- Completed NYSC program.
- No experience required
Application Deadline: 20th July, 2016.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Your application should include a Cover letter, providing a summary of your experience and outlining your convictions regarding your suitability for the job. If there is only one position available, why do you qualify to be selected?