Energy Services Company Jobs in Nigeria for Engineering Manager 2015
Job Title: Engineering Manager
- The engineering manager plan organizes and directs engineering to meet company objectives for design, new project development and implementation of existing project.
- Manage all areas of operation for the Engineering teams in the Division.
- To monitor all contractual obligation (commercial & Technical) and be responsible for execution of project within cost, time, quality and safety parameters.
- Supervise the discipline Leads across the Engineering Division for optimal performance.
- Consult and negotiate with Project owners on Project Specification and Procedures.
- Leading negotiation of engineering contracts and deliverables.
- Ensure continuous improvement of Internal Processes of the design Services.
- Assist in marketing with team members to find and develop new projects and opportunities for the division.
- Responsible for execution strategies and forward planning related to accomplishing the corporate objectives of the engineering division.
Education and Experience
- Minimum qualification: Graduate & Post Graduate degree in an Engineering discipline with excellent leadership qualities.
- Candidate must possess at least 18years post qualification experience in the Oil and Gas industry with cognate experience in engineering Design of Oil and Gas facilities.
- Experience in Engineering Design Subsea, Topsides Oil and Gas facility Construction, etc.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suites. AutoCAD and knowledge of engineering top notch software.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating current salary, expected salary, required period to join, current location and present contact number in the body of the email.Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Any false information provided during or after the application will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s)|