Customer Service Officers Job Opportunity at Audacious Business Concept in Nigeria March 2017
Customer Service Officers Career Opportunity at Audacious Business Concept in Nigeria March 2017
Customer Service Officers Career Recruitment at Audacious Business Concept in Nigeria March 2017
Audacious is Nigeria’s fastest growing fashion retail organization. The company retails female apparel (casual, business Casual, business) to the discerning woman.
Audacious currently has eight outlets in different locations in Nigeria and plans to add more before
the end of year 2016. We are very conscious of the importance of a convenient shopping experience for our clientele, this is why all our outlets are in the prime malls in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Officer
- We are looking for a driven Customer Service Officer to attend to customers’ complaints and need, attract and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users. The successful candidate will be joining our Creative Services Team.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Resolve customers’ complaint via phone, email, mails or social media.
- Use telephones and social media platforms to reach out to customers and attend to their needs.
- Assist with issues placing orders and exchanging goods.
- Collaborate with other departments (Social media specialist, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain their complaints and needs.
- Proven working experience in Customer Service or related field
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication skills
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Fluency in English
- B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- Demonstrable social networking experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline: 19th March, 2017.