Current Employment Marketers at Uniqplatform Nigeria April 2017
Job Opportunity Marketers at Uniqplatform Nigeria April 2017
Latest Job Vacancy Marketers at Uniqplatform Nigeria April 2017
Uniqplatform is a team of potential and experienced software developers, Graphics and Web designer/developer who specializes in functional backend software architectures, front-end web designs, web applications, graphic design and creative solutions. Our client base include companies, individuals and co-operate bodies who need an effective creative online presence and business software solutions.
Job Title: Marketer
- Professionally and effectively deploy sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Target sales campaigns to achieve sales
- Be able to demonstrate a full, current and accurate knowledge of our products, relevant selling points and benefits
- Maintain an accurate and current database of all contacts with clients
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients
- Effectively communicate with clients to gain commitment to purchase
- Maintain regular contact with Key Clients and effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication (Email, Whatsapp, Linkedin, Instagram) and other social media.
- Develop and maintain relationships which benefit clients
- Overcome client resistance/objections to product and facility
- Advise management concerning clients
- Feedback/comments relating to product content and pricing.
- Provide a weekly schedule of planned activities
- Provide qualified reports on achievement and activities
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Plan diary to make effective use of work days
- Maintain high standard of personal presentation
- Liaise with other members of Sales Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
- Use technology more effectively to reduce and eliminate manual tasks and processes.
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and database.
Application Closing Date
30th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com