Crovation Limited Career Employment in Nigeria December 2017
Crovation Limited Job Vacancy in Nigeria December 2017
Crovation Limited Career Vacancy in Nigeria December 2017
Posted on :
30 Nov, 2017
Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Nigeria
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in site inspections to set in motion sales transactions.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
- Degree in any relevant discipline
- Proven track record of sales
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in the real estate sector.
- Negotiation Skills
- Marketing skills
- proficient with MS suites
- Candidates on the mainland will be preferred as out Head office is located at Surulere.
N70,000 – N100,000.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com subject “Marketing Executive’.
Note: Only candidates in the real estate sector should apply.
Application Deadline 22nd December, 2017.