CIHP latest Jobs in Nigeria Grants Support Associates 2015
The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria .
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Grants Support Associate
- You will provide high-level program and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer and handle various kinds of information requests, Conduct research and prepare statistical reports.
- You will also have to be a person with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- You will be expected to perform basic functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- You will need to demonstrate a keen sense of independent judgment and initiative to determine approaches or actions to take in non-routine situations and interpret guidelines using policies and precedents.
- In addition you will work with colleagues to manage grant tracking systems to prospect for new funding opportunities for the organization, develop non-programmatic aspects of grant proposals with the Senior Grants Support Associate and participate in all organizational efforts with inputs from other units and teams to ensure successful grant fundraising.
- You will work with the Senior Grants Support Associate to develop and implement innovative and effective fund raising programs such as annual benefit balls, gala night etc.
- Maintains comprehensive records of funders, sources of funds, organizations, etc., including the establishment of goals, campaign strategies, etc.
You will need to have:
- An undergraduate Degree from an accredited university with a focus in general business.
- Experience in supporting executive-level personnel in a medium to larger organization.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior level management and maintain a high level of confidentially.
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Strong verbal, written, communication and organizational skills.
- Extreme detail-orientation and ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to plan, organize, track and successfully conclude special projects and events.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should please submit their CV’s and a personal statement (not more than 250 words) on why you should be considered in Microsoft Word or PDF format to: email@example.com|