Chronicle of Education latest Jobs in Nigeria for Marketing and Advertising Officers 2015
The Chronicle of Education, an online newspaper with headquarters in Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, invites applications for the position below:
Job Title: Marketing and Advertising Officer
Duties & Responsibilities
- Applicants will be expected to carry out efficiently and effectively all the usual professional duties and responsibilities associated with the post of a Marketing and Advertising Officer.
- Minimum of a relevant HND/B.Sc Degree, or its equivalent, as well as relevant professional qualifications.
- Interested candidates should not be older than 35 years
- Possess verifiable, relevant and adequate experience,
- Possess outstanding and demonstrable IT skills, especially excellent competence in the use of the latest newspaper design and publishing software packages,
- Possess outstanding and demonstrable writing, reporting and interviewing skills, where relevant,
- Be creative, innovative, enterprising, problem-solving, flexible and able to combine multiple roles,
- Be able to work in a fast-paced, multicultural, IT-driven workplace with multiple inflexible deadlines,
- Be able to work long hours, sometimes under extreme pressure.
Application Closing Date
Friday, 9th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, scanned copies of certificates and a cover letter, indicating the title and code of the job applied for and containing a clear justification of the applicant’s suitability, to: email@example.com Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.|