Career Vacancy Senior Evaluation Specialist at Devex in Nigeria Jan 2018
Job Recruitment Senior Evaluation Specialist at Devex Nigeria
Job Description : Job Employment Senior Evaluation Specialist at Devex Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Evaluation Specialist
- The Feed the Future Nigeria Livelihoods Project is a 5-year activity implemented with rural communities in northern Nigeria’s Sokoto state, Kebbi state and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- The project is innovative in design, using a multi-sector approach to help 42,000 very poor households increase agricultural production, income and improve nutrition.
- The activity is implemented with eight local civil society partners, working closely with stakeholders in the community, government, and private sector.
- Review of background documents and preparation work
- Attend team planning meetings and in-brief with USAID
- Support the development of the work plan and data collection tools, including pre-testing and revisions
- Conduct information and data collection activities in Abuja and several zones for field data collection
- Support the development of the evaluation report, and preparation and presentation of preliminary findings
- Conduct exit brief and development of report outline
- Support the development of the final evaluation report, in consideration and inclusion of USAID’s feedback
- Evaluation work plan
- Evaluation design (protocols)
- In-briefing upon arrival in Abuja, mid-term updates, and final exit briefing
- Draft evaluation report
- Final evaluation report with final PowerPoint presentation according to specified template
- A minimum of five years in conducting and planning evaluations
- Familiarity with qualitative and quantitative data collection/analysis methods
- Familiarity with USAID’s evaluation policies and guidance included in the USAID Automated Directive System (ADS) in Chapter 200
- Strong technical/evaluation report writing and communication/presentation skills
- Proficient in English with strong English language writing skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
- This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations.
- Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.