Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a global leader in the adhesive market and also has business focus in laundry, home care and beauty care business. Due to internal expansion, they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to HR Manager
- The Personal assistant shall support the work of HR Managers to undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
- He/she shall provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Make travel arrangements
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Required Education: Degree in any relevant related course
- Required Experience : 4 – 6 years of similar work experience
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency.
- Up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2017.