Career Vacancy Director of Physical Planning at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa in Nigeria October 2017
Job Recruitment Director of Physical Planning at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa
Job Description : Job Employment Director of Physical Planning at the Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa
Director of Physical Planning at the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa
The Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Director of Physical Planning
- The Director of Physical Planning is responsible to the Rector for the physical development of the Polytechnic.
- He/she is responsible for the coordination and supervision of physical development projects, ensures quality and standard of structures in the Polytechnic through proper advice and liaison with relevant bodies involved in the construction of all structures of the Polytechnic.
- The Director must be a person of high integrity and transparency in public and private life.
- He/she must be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the Polytechnic.
- He/she must be innovative and willing to translate new ideas into new projects in accordance with the Master Plan of the Institution.
Candidates for the post shall:
- Posses a good honours degree from a recognized University in any of these disciplines: Architecture, Building, Civil Engineering or Quantity Surveying with not less than 17 years cognate experience, eight of which must be unbroken service in the Polytechnic system or similar Institution of higher learning:
- Must be registered with a relevant professional body such as ARCON, COREN, QSRBN, CORBON, etc.
- Must also be computer literate and proficient in relevant computer applications.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions of service attached to the position is as obtainable in Federal Polytechnics in Nigeria.
- The salary and fringe benefits are as applicable to officers on CONTISS 15.
- The position is a career appointment
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae, attaching relevant copies of educational and professional credentials.
Candidates should request their referees to forward reports on them under confidential cover directly to the Registrar on or before the closing date.
All applications should be in sealed envelopes with the post indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope, and should be addressed to: