Career Vacancy Contracting Services Officer at Onstream Group in Nigeria October 2017
2017 Career Recruitment : Contracting Services Officer at Onstream Group
Job Description : Job Employment Contracting Services Officer at Onstream Group
The Onstream Group constantly searches for new solutions for our clients, adapting to current needs and changing industry trends, staying competitive globally and gaining market share.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contracting Services – Local Candidates (Nigeria)
The Contract services to be provided will include but not be limited to:
- Quality assurance on contract scopes specifications and company estimates
- Assessing the level of HSE, commercial, schedule and execution risk
- Selecting candidate vendors and prequalifying vendors
- Designing and delivering the ITT / contract content including organising stakeholder contributions, use of standard templates and contract models.
- Leading the tender / evaluation / clarification / negotiation process, and
- Ensuring award to competent contractors
- Assurance that Contract scopes and specifications are properly represented to contractors
- Contract stakeholder management
- Contract strategy and execution through tendering process and negotiation
- Contract formulation for efficient administration and RtP execution in SAP
- Management of Commercial Contract risk issues
- Bidder evaluations
- Contract awards
- Compliance to SGBP, CCMP and standards and standard T&C’s
- Handover to Category Lead and Contract Holder
- Manage relevant interfaces with key stakeholders: CP Manager, CP Team Leads, Vendors, Users (Line), Vendor Services, MRP Controllers
- Contract HSE risk assessment and mitigation planning
- Contractor safety management assurance
- Security of supply to business schedule
- Assurance of contractor performance management – safety, delivery, cost, and schedule
- Annual TCoO estimated at >US$ 50 mln, minimum total contract value >US$ 5 mln
- 2 operating environments – JV (Joint Venture ) and PSC (Production Sharing Contracts)
- 200+ contracts in the pre award funnel
- Particular focus on Well Engineering
- Wide range of HSE and Commercial risks
- Influencing and assuring the quality of stakeholder inputs – scope, risk assessment, contract content – where historically quality has been lacking.
- Designing contracts to motivate contractors to perform better through incentivisation and penalties.
- Identifying and contractually addressing the diversity of value drivers across the business.
- Managing tension between schedule, contracting approval lead times, contractor capabilities, and business need for new long term contracting solutions.
- Ensuring selection of competent contractors against a 60% technical pass-mark threshold and stakeholder desires to influence vendor qualifications and tender evaluations.
- Reducing the lead time for award of high value contracts in a heavily regulated contracting environment.
- Meeting CLIENT Exploration and Production Companies in Nigeria and NNPC obligations under CLIENT PSC/JV Agreements in the detail of each contract.
- Applicants must attach supporting qualifications when applying – copy of Diploma(s) and/or certificates.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online