Job Title: Service Engineer
- Ensure technical activities support the delivery of Unique Instrument’s strategic objectives
- To configure and confirm equipment specifications for clients
- To assist in the Installation of equipment at client’s premises.
- To maintain installed equipment at client’s site, as per the maintenance contact.
- Provide technical support and advice to management and staff in relation to Quotation preparation for Clients.
- Providing a high standard of customer service.
- Provide service delivery that promotes the technical ability of Unique Instruments
- Record equipment serial number on installation
- Ensure staffs are conversant with the company policy on occupational health and safety as a SAFETY OFFICER.
- Ensure staffs in technical department are assigned to weekly webinars.
- As TRAINING OFFICER, recommend staffs for training with respective manufacturer on six months basis.
- Manage technicality of equipment request to ensure compliance with specifications and service delivery standards to clients.
- Repairs and maintenance of equipment for clients.
- Installation of equipment.
- Track Equipment on transit and arrival.
- Any other job as assigned by manager. Experience
- At least two years cognate experience in Engineering/ Science related environments.
Basic Educational Requirement:
- HND/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science /Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Subject of mail should be in this format ‘candidates name/ position i.e Ademola Lawal /Service Engineer.