Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Job Title: Locum Programs Director
- Responsible for the delivery and overall success of each program, supervise managers and inform management on progress and performance, ensure every program will be delivered successfully and add the highest possible value to the organization.
- Task Complexity:
- Initiating and setting goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Planning the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones and processes
- Developing or approving budgets and operations.
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- Good listening skills
- Good people skills
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Time Management.
- Detail oriented.
- Minimum of BSc in management or a relevant field. A Master’s Degree would be and added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in related field,
- Three to five years’ related experience.
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting.
8th February, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org