Job Title: Hotel Operations Supervisor
- Hotel operations Supervisor Oversees tire entire operations of a lodging establishment
- He must be versatile in hotel operations front office, housekeeping, food sod beverage services, public relations, security, sales/marketing and finance
- He must demonstrate strong leadership and motivational skills
- Strong communication skills are also essential in order to meet the needs of the customers and make sure their stay is a satisfactory one.
- The ideal candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel, Business or Hospitality Management or OND/ HND with at least 3 years hospitality work experience and/or a program accredited by a reputable organization, such as the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism of Nigeria (NIHOTOUR).
Job Title: Assistant House Keeper/Housekeeping Supervisor
- Ensure that rooms are cleaned and prepared to our standards; supervising other room attendants
- Prepare daily list of rooms to be cleaned, checking rooms, ensure sufficient supplies of room items etc.
- Supervise all housekeeping operatives and ensure high standards
- Ensure all activities are logged at every shift, not limited to lost and found items
- Maintaining monthly line inventory
- The ideal candidate must possess OND/HND in any discipline with at least 3 years hospitality work experience and/or a program accredited by a recognized hospitality institute such as the National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism of Nigeria (NIHOTOUR).
- He/she must have good communication skills both written and verbal, with the ability to complete relevant paperwork. Previous supervisory experience
Job Title: Marketing Executive/Freelancer
- Develop marketing strategies, build and maintain the hotel brand
- Market the hotel facilities and services to meet set targets
- Understands the overall market-competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, economic trends, supply and demand etc. and knows how to sell against them.
- Closes the best opportunities for the hotel based on market conditions and hotel needs
- Solicits and follows up on business referrals and potential sales
- The ideal candidate must possess B.Sc or HND, with at least 3 years marketing experience in the hospitality industry Previous supervisory experience needed.
- He/she must have an extensive knowledge of Lagos market with a remarkable client base.
- They must also have some years of experience in Banquet, Catering and Room Sales.
Job Title: Executive Chef/Kitchen Cook
- Experience in preparing continental and local Nigerian dishes
- Determine how food should be presented, and create decorative food displays
- Instruct cooks and other workers in the preparation, cooking garnishing, and presentation of food, and ensure timely delivery of services
- Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards
- Monitor sanitation practices to ensure that employee follow standard and regulations
- Order or requisition of food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation with knowledge of cost/portion control.
- Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labour and overhead costs
- The ideal candidate must possess OND/HND in Culinary Science or related Certificate, with at least 3 years hospitality work experience and/or a program accredited by a recognized hospitality institute such ass National Institute for Hospitality and Tourism of Nigeria (NIHOTOUR). Previous supervisory experience needed.
Job Title: Laundry Officer
- Candidate should possess relevant qualifications
- Previous work experience in a similar position is necessary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae, saved with their job position in Microsoft word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org