Career Employment Human Resources Officer at Ellae Creative Design Agency in Nigeria March 2017
Job Opportunity ; Career Human Resources Officer at Ellae Creative Design Agency
Job Description : Career Employment at Ellae Creative Design Agency
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative and digital agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- We are looking for a HR Officer to provide support in executing our human resource strategy.
- As HR Officer, you will work as part of a creative and innovative team to assist on functions ranging across the employment life cycle.
- Due to our expansion, we require someone who has a broad perspective of the Company’s goals and visions and is able to translate and implement.
- You will provide support to the team through:
- Developing the skills and capabilities of employees, by identifying learning opportunities and organising internal and external training sessions.
- Coordinating the recruitment and selection process, through communicating vacancies, reviewing applications, scheduling interviews and conducting reference checks.
- Managing employee relations, including coordinating attendance activities
- Facilitating performance evaluations
- Organising orientations and assimilation exercises
- Executing welfare activities.
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans, and communicating them to employees.
- Performing other related duties as required.
- Relevant Degree and 2 years of demonstrable experience in supporting Human Resource strategies/ or an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources.
- Strong interest in brand and digital/technology industry in Nigeria and beyond.
- A basic knowledge of Nigerian HR Laws and Regulations.
- Strong research skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Student member of a Human Resource Management certification a plus.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com