Career Employment at Ayoola Food Limited in Nigeria July 2017
Job Opportunity : Job Employment at Ayoola Food Limited
Career Employment at Ayoola Food Limited
Vacancies at Ayoola Food Limited
Ayoola Food is a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos State, is looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to potential retail outlets & customers.
- Responsible for all sales activities in the territory assigned and the achievement of sales growth in the sales territory.
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with customers within assigned territory and expanding the territory by identifying potential customers.
- Carry out timely stock take exercise and collate company’s receivables
- Implement sales promotions and new product development plan in the sales territory
- Report on competitors’ activities in the market
- Ensure sales routes are planned for and followed diligently.
- Proper weekly sales forecast
- Ensure all brands/SKUs are loaded in van daily before going out.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his custody
- Ensure products availability/visibility in the market and payment for products supplied/sold.
- Report/Communicate all marketing and customers issues to his/her immediate manager in a timely manner.
- Sell all brands and SKUs for assigned distributor without discrimination and achieve volume target.
- To always sell within assigned selling route/territory daily with no cross-carpeting.
- Achieve daily set target
- Maintain vehicle in proper condition
- Candidate must possess OND/HND/B.Sc qualification in any discipline.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Yoruba Languages with at least 2 years’ experience in the FMCG industry.
- Age between 25-30 years old
- Have good knowledge of Lagos road network
- Ability to Drive
- Valid Class E drivers’ license and LASDRI
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
Job Title: Executive Driver
- Drive the Company’s vehicle in a safe, legal and professional way
- Driving the company vehicle to specified destinations
- Ensure that a valid driver’s license is held at all times and available for inspection when requested
- Alert Admin promptly of any faults developed by the vehicle
- Maintain assigned vehicle in clean and good operating condition
- Prepare and maintain records related to vehicle operations and condition
- Ensure that a clean company uniform is correctly worn at all times when on duty
- Minimum of Ordinary Level Certificate/ Secondary School Certificate
- Valid LASDRI license
- Must be married
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be between 30 and 40 years old
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Minimum of 5 years professional driving experience as a corporate driver
- Must be able to read, write & speak good English.
- Must have two guarantors who are civil servant or senior employees of medium-size companies working in Lagos State.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must have good knowledge of road network within Lagos
- Ability to effectively use and maintain vehicle through proper day-to-day maintenance
- Ability to pay attention to detail and safety
- Demonstration of a high sense of responsibility, courtesy and tact
- Demonstration of excellent knowledge of security and protocol (for Drivers);
Remuneration is attractive.
Job Title: Forklift Driver
- Move pallets, stock, or other materials to and from storage or production areas, loading bay, delivery vehicles, or containers using forklift machine or other equipment.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments or material or equipment needs.
- Stack pallets or move materials around the factory
- Other functions as assigned
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License and at least a Primary School Leaving Certificate.
- Must demonstrate high driving skills especially in the driving of a Forklift.
- Must be able to observe and comply with the Quality, Environment, Health & Safety procedures.
- At least 3 years experience in operating Forklift.
- Ability to drive Buses and Trucks is an added advantage
- Must be hardworking, dedicated, committed with high level of vigilance.
- Must be between 30-38 years
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject for example: “Van Sales Rep”
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2017.