ASA Advanced Tech Limited hot Jobs in Nigeria for Accounts Officers 2015
ASA Advanced Tech Limited is a Nigerian limited liability company registered in Nigeria for the provision of advanced security technology services. Our expertise in the field of Special Protection, Consulting & Instructing, was set up to meet the demand for professional security knowledge and capabilities, for the Industrial, private and government sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
- Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to AGM Account regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provide internal auditing services for the company.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Candidate must reside within Lekki, Victoria Island or Ikoyi
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc Accounting or Finance.
- Relevant certification from reputable bodies
- Must have 2 years working experience.
- Must be computer literate especially Peachtree & Microsoft Excel.
- Must be familiar with simple accounting & book-keeping procedures.
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail,
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2015.
How to Apply
|Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com|