ABB latest Jobs in Nigeria for Channel Specialist 2015
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people
ABB is a multinational corporation headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, operating mainly in robotics and the power and automation technology areas. It ranked 158th in the Forbes Ranking (2013).
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years max
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
As a Channel Specialist, you will be a part of Low Voltage Products Division, based at Lagos. ABB is a world’s leader in Low Voltage Products and is offering wide range of low voltage electrical equipment serving wide varieties of applications from simple to very sophisticated application where we are leading the global markets. Locally we produce and offer Low voltage breakers, contactors, soft-starters, control equipment, home automation devices, wiring accessories, electrical enclosures and complete solutions in scalable range of switchboards which had references in all over Egypt, Middle east and Africa.
As a Channel Specialist, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Implements the agreed channel sales strategy and budget. Contributes to the identification of appropriate channels and targets. Provides channel strategy input for the sales team, and helps to harmonize the market sales and marketing plans.
- Contributes in achieving key targets (e.g. volume, prices, mix) for the channel in the specified market. Creates detailed business plans, implement with regular follow-up.
- Contributes in sales negotiations and negotiates frame agreements. Creates offers and proposals for channel partners in line with broader sales offers.
- Identifies and evaluates channel partners together with the Channel or Sales Manager. Regularly reports progress against channel strategy, plans and budgets.
- Conducts analyses on channel activity and takes ownership for solving problems identified.
- Collaborates with Marketing and Sales and executes those activities that require channel/segment partner participation. Implements the planned communication, promotion and training activities in the channel/segment.
- Supports in driving strategic partnerships, developing personal relationships with partners, customers and other decision makers.
- Supports in evaluation/certification and training of channel partners.
- Ideally you’ll hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power Engineering with 0-2 years of experience and fluency in both spoken & written English is a must.
- If you require any further information about the position, please contact us on: email@example.com